Aalok Sikand of the Sikand Law Firm has been filing bankruptcies since thefinancial crisis caused by the 2009 Great Recession. He has saved manyhomes from foreclosure, saved vehicles from repossession, and givenindividuals of all circumstances and backgrounds a fresh start. The SikandBankruptcy Law Firm is also capable of filing bankruptcies for smallbusinesses such as hotels and restaurants that are currently suffering fromthe COVID-19 crisis.
Mr. Sikand is also licensed California Real Estate Broker and is able to effectively negotiate short sales, stop foreclosures, and list properties at a discounted commission for those going through bankruptcy with the Sikand Law Firm.
Mr. Sikand also serves as in-house counsel to several hotels and restaurants and advises on business, real estate, employment, ADA, personal injury and government regulatory matters including tax law.
Mr. Sikand has been a licensed California attorney since 2006. He has obtained his Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the Pepperdine Gradziadio School of Business and Management in 2007, his Juris Doctorate from the Pepperdine University School of Law in 2006, and His Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Philosophy from the University of Southern California in 2002.
Educational Background Licenses & Achievements:
- Certified Hospitality Administrator, American Hotel & Lodging Association, 2010
- California Real Estate Broker’s License, 2010
- Master of Business Administration, Pepperdine Gradziadio School of Business and Management, 2007
- Published ADR Dharma: Seeking a Hindu Perspective on Dispute Resolution through the Sacred Texts of the Mahabharata and Bhagavad-Gita, 7 Pepp. Disp. Resol. L.J. Iss.2 (2007)
- Juris Doctorate, Pepperdine University School of Law, 2006
- Palmer Center Certificate for Entrepreneurship and the Law, Pepperdine University School of Law, 2006
Community Involvement, Organizations & Affiliations:
- Asian American Hotel Owners Association, Member, 2008
- American Hotel and Lodging Association, Member, 2008
- California Hotel and Lodging Association, Member, 2008